Saturday, January 1, 2011

Argggg! Happy New Year indeed

For starters, Im spending this New Years eve at home, I got to see a Picasso Exhibit which was really nice, so Im pretty tired now and dont feel like going out. But I was three numbers away from winning the Sephora Silver Ticket Sweepstakes, 

Tell me the ticket isnt adorable! Ive been keeping it with me in my planner at all times until today.


Next is something Ive been wanting to share for quite some time!
July 31, 2010 Kandee Johnson came to do a Glaminar in seattle. It was destiny! Because that day is my birthday and the day before, my friend Samantha told me about her coming up glaminar so I had just enough time to get my ticket. When I went to go see her it was amazing and at the end she gave certificates to everyone who took her glaminar, but my name wasnt on the list since I had just barely bought my ticket, so she promised to send it in the mail at a later date. I was doubtful because It didnt come for about two months, but I shouldnt have been because eventually it did come :) I was so excited and felt so honored! She had it mailed first class and even wrote a little note on it :) I was so excited I took photos. If she still lived at the same adress I wouldnt upload the picture, but I heard she just recently moved, so I dont see any harm in doing so.

I felt so special to have something sent to me by her! And her handwriting is as lovely as she is.

For somereason I dont feel right uploading a picture of the certificates, so I wont. But seeing these pictures I took, and remembering my last birthday just brightened my New Years so much! Happy New Years everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment