Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yay! Im not orange anymore!

I have had orange hair for the past 5 weeks and its been killing me! My hair has been looking really dry and it just didnt go well with my skin tone. The color started like this:
Ignore the makeup, I was a doll for my dance studios production of The Nutcracker and this was the day of the show.

And then it faded to this gross color I cant even describe:

And now it is this luscious red!

And I am very pleased! 

Anddd, I just went to Mac and bought this "Lustreglass" in Luminary and face powder in the color Blunt and I'm in love with both! I really love the Luminary, when it slides on it feels amazing, and it doesnt make my lips peel by the end of the day like some other  cheaper lip glosses do. 

Lastly, what a bummer! My parents went to see some Picasso art, but the tickets were sold out so I didnt get to go with them :( Maybe if Im lucky I'll get to go next Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment